Monday, November 10, 2014

Tribute to Dr. Myles Munroe


Dr. Myles Munroe
When he came to Kenya, I watched him by chance being hosted by a local TV station KTN Kenya and the show was the famous JKL Live. It was well passed 10pm and I was preparing to go to bed and decided to change channels after watching news on one, just then i notice this man talking about sleeping hours and the host commenting that he was just starting his hours as I was preparing to end mine. I decided to listen further and this is what later turned out to be a mind changer for my destiny and I decided after the show to research more about Dr. Myles. I must say, I have listened to most motivational speakers both locally and internationally but non comes close to Dr. Myles and his worldview.

I want to remember Dr. Myles as a person of great personality and one who changed many lives enabling them to visualize their future and embrace it. I remember a man who put God first in everything and gave hope to the hopeless in the society and lived a life full of life changing programmes. As the world remember Dr. Myles, I would like to give words of encouragement to Bahamas Faith Ministries International where he was the leader, that Dr. Myles did his part and true to his teachings he has died empty and not old as he has impacted on others through his God given gift. As a true leader who attracted followers, I want to believe that Dr. Myles followers have the strength he advocated for to live life full of helping and changing others destiny. 
DR. MYLES YOU ARE GONE, BUT THE TEACHINGS AND MEMORIES REMAIN WITH US

writer is PhD student JKUAT, focusing on fire service delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment